Try this delicious naan pizza using the Maya Kaimal Everyday Chana
I often have nights where I am not in the mood to cook anything. I just want something I can throw together easily that tastes delicious and satisfies me. That is usually a naan pizza!
Naan pizzas take less than 20 minutes to throw together and are totally customizable to the mood you’re in. One night you may want just cheeze, then the other times you want something a little different and unique. That is when this naan pizza comes into play (traditional naan is not usually vegan so look at the ingredients list when purchasing!).
This naan pizza is special because it’s using the new Maya Kaimal Everyday Chana. This pouch of goodness is their Chickpeas, Tomato, Onion flavor. It is a take on the North Indian Punjabi favorite. They also have 3 other flavors that would work perfectly for this pizza too.
The Everyday Chana pouches are perfect for quick and easy meals. While it may take minutes to cook, the Indian simmering flavors are not compromised. It is packed with comforting and familiar flavors.
I have been enjoying all of Maya Kaimal’s vegan products for years and this just another amazing option to enjoy. I am really for easy meals that are not only delicious but nutritious and I often find myself grabbing one of their jars of simmer sauces, and now these Everyday Chana pouches.
You also can serve this Chana over rice, salads, potatoes, etc.
You can find these Everyday Chana’s on Amazon, Fresh Thyme Market, Life Thyme Market and Plum market.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe. If you make any of my recipes don’t forget to tag me on IG in posts & stories @plantbasedjane.
- 1 package Maya Kaimal Everyday Chana in Chickpeas, Tomato & Onion
- 2 Vegan Naan's
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella shreds of choice
- Green onion for topping.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Evenly portion your Everyday Chana pouch among the two naan's.
- Top with mozzarella (1/2 cup per pizza)
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the bottom of the naan's are slightly crispy (or cook according to how crispy you like your pizza), and cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions.
Thank you so much Maya Kaimal for sponsoring this blog post. It means a lot to me to work with brands I love and support my blog.