Try this delicious recipe that comes together in under 30 minutes
I live for recipes that take under 30 minutes. Usually by the time dinner rolls around I’m not really in the mood to cook. I spend my days cooking (as a food blogger that’s what you typically do!) and when dinner rolls around I just don’t even want to look at my kitchen. While making some yummy frozen vegan meals is an option, I do sometimes want something a bit fresh.
That is when this recipe comes into play! It is just super simple.
What do you need for this recipe?
- Ramen noodles (I like to buy them fresh)
- Vegan ground beef – I use impossible in this recipe
- Soy sauce
- sesame oil
- maple syrup
Less than 10 ingredients!
I hope that you enjoy this recipe. If you like any of my recipes don’t forget to tag me on IG @plantbasedjane in posts and stories!
- 10 oz ramen noodles - I prefer to buy them fresh.
- 6 oz vegan ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups mixed vegetables - I used onion, pepper and broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions. Set aside. Combine your soy sauce, tahini, maple syrup, sesame oil, sriracha and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Add some oil to a saute pan on medium heat. Cook vegetables for 5-7 minutes, or until tender. Add garlic the last 2 minutes of cooking. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add your ground beef. season with salt and pepper. Cook according to package instructions.
- Once your "beef" has cooked, add your vegetables back in and noodles. Add your sauce and coat using tongs to combine.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds and green onion!