Celebrate Fall with this delicious pumpkin bread with chocolate chips.
Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it. The weather, the leaves changing on the trees, PUMPKIN! I love it all. However, I especially love all the yummy flavors that come with Fall. One being Pumpkin Spice.
I don’t do many baking recipes on the blog but I intend on changing that this season. I love to bake when it’s not super stressful and this pumpkin bread is 100% stress free. I would never upload a recipe to my blog that was super difficult or required ingredients that may be hard to find.
This recipe is loosely based off of my banana bread recipe that I also do recommend trying out.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me in your posts/stories @plantbasedjane
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 15oz canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9x5 loaf pan with some non stick oil spray.
- First, prepare your dry ingredients. Combine all your dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Combine your wet ingredients with your dry. Mix well to combine. Fold in 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Add to your loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips on top. Place in the oven and cook for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.